You have no items in your cart. Want to get some nice things?Go shopping
Live wedding painting is a special investment in your wedding that not only entertains your guests at the wedding, but you will also see and cherish it for decades after your wedding. There are many options for payment to make your wedding painting dream a reality. Learn more about live wedding painting here.
Accepted forms of payment
All major credit cards, direct transfer payments like Zelle and Venmo, checks and cash are accepted. I will try my best to accommodate special forms of payment.
Ways to pay
- Credit card: An invoice using my Square account will be emailed to you to process your payment
- Zelle: I will send you my details for you to locate my account and process the transfer
- Venmo: I will send you a link directly to by business Venmo account
- Check: I will send you my mailing address for you to send a check
- Cash: For long distance couples we can use Western Union to transfer cash and for local couples we can meet in person to exchange cash
When is payment due
A 25% minimum deposit is due at booking. You can pay more or in full at booking and if the event is cancelled, the additional amount paid above the deposit will be returned to you. The final payment in full is due 1 month prior to the wedding. It is important to make the final payment in a timely manner, because there are couples on my waiting list and I release the date if you do not complete the final confirmation 4-6 weeks prior to the wedding.
I am often asked if I can do payment plans and I’m happy to offer this as an option. I am flexible on how the payment plan is carried out as long as the amount is paid in full 1 month prior to the wedding. We can arrange monthly recurring credit card payments. You can transfer money to me at anytime and it is carefully tracked on your account. You can also set up automatic bill pay and have your bank send me checks.
See more on Instagram!